What is a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies include a number of injuries and other types of damage that require fast, effective care. At Great Grins, we understand that emergencies can happen at any time and you cannot always plan when you will need our professional, gentle care. Some of the most common dental emergencies Dr. Susan A. Vanstone and our team treat at our office include:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Lost dental restorations, such as a lost filling or crown
- A persistent, severe toothache or tooth pain
- Injuries to the gums, tongue, lips, or cheeks
- A knocked-out tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- An object stuck between teeth that does not come loose with gentle flossing
At our office, we make dental emergencies a priority. We are committed to scheduling you as soon as possible so you can receive the care you need.
What should I do if I experience a dental emergency?
If you or a member of your family experiences a dental emergency in Richmond, Kentucky, we urge you to contact our office as soon as you can. We will schedule you to see our dentist and provide you with any instructions you need to take care of your smile until you can come to our office. For more information, call us today!