Unfortunately, accidents do happen. Accidents to your teeth and gums can often be devastating as they can leave you with damaged teeth that may not seem capable of restoration. However, with the help of dental crowns, it may be possible to save badly damaged teeth and keep them functional and effective for the rest of your days. Let’s take a look!
– Dental crowns can be tailored to hold together a dental filling on a tooth where not enough tooth is left to support the filling on its own.
– Dental crowns can frequently be used on teeth that are too badly damaged for other services to handle.
– Dental crowns are decidedly effective at protecting teeth as well as functioning as a cap to conceal services such as dental implants, dental bridges, and root canals.
– Dental crowns are tooth restorations built to cover and protect teeth that are severely chipped, cracked, or otherwise broken to a point that an eventual tooth extraction will be necessary if it is not fixed.
– Dental crowns are extremely sturdy, and with the proper care and maintenance, they can last over two decades before the need may arise for replacements or repairs.
No matter the tooth restoration service you desire, Dr. Susan A. Vanstone and our team at Great Grins are here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Richmond, Kentucky, please contact us at 859-626-9339 to speak with a member of our team. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!